Who we are
We’re your local hr partner.
Our name, eight73 consulting, has a story behind it.
The name was taken from the telephone prefix code (873) of the Otorohanga area, making it loud and clear that our focus is supporting local. We partner with organisations to bring quality external support as a managed hr service.
- I started working at eight73 Consulting in 2014
- I moved from Auckland to Otorohanga in 2010 when I married Andrew
- An avid cookbook collector – I love to try out challenging new recipes all the time
- I am a mum, and a step mum to three awesome kids
- I grew up in Whangaparaoa, near the beach – not a cow in sight
- I love to go on holiday with my family, as often as I can
- I am a chartered member of HRNZ
- I am the current Chairperson of Waitomo Waipa Womens Refuge
- I took over as owner of eight73 Consulting in April 2023
- We own a sheep and beef farming operation in Piopio
- I’m Dave’s wife and Millie and Hugo’s mummy
- I recently joined the eight73 Consulting team after being at home with my children
- In my downtime while I was at home, I created an online biz – @millieandhoogs
- I have worked across recruitment and hr since gaining my Degree
- Prior to having my children I worked with a local meat works in HR & Health & Safety
- I’m a Gisborne girl